Thursday, August 15, 2013

Free Money - Week 1



Going to try and make this a weekly segment - bringing you the best bets for this weekend's Premier League action...not that I'm a betting man, that would be illegal. If, however, I were one, I'd have my life savings on Sunderland at -1/2 for +125. 

Sunderland is a team I have my eye on this year. It's their first full season under Di Canio and I think Jozy is going to be one of the signings of the season (my completely biased opinion). As for Fulham, we all know I have a soft spot for the Cottage Jackos but they've notoriously had some of the worst away form over the past couple years and without really upgrading this summer, I think they're a dark horse candidate for relegation. Combining these two facts, and what is to sure to be an electric atmosphere at the Stadium of Light (err...maybe) on Saturday, we've got our first Mortal Lock of the Season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment