Thursday, July 11, 2013

Top 20 Youth Barcelona Goals



Wanna feel like shit? Just watch these mini Messi's dangle their shit all over some poor kids. The whole idea of La Masia has always been pretty crazy to me. What do they do there? I picture some crazy cult where the kids are brainwashed but things appear to be all perfect on the outside. They probably have a crazy Night's Watch oath thing going on too. "Night gathers, and now my football career begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take only supermodel wives, multi-million dollar Catalan estates and have many children. I shall win many trophies and have a glory-filled career. I shall live and die and the blue and red of the Barcelona kit. I am the passer of the ball. I am the retainer of the ball. I am the scorer of the ball. I pledge my honor to Barcelona for this night and all nights to come." That's how it has to be, right?

PS - I love how they throw the girls a bone and give that girl the #1 spot. I guess the bullshit PC American culture isn't just American at all. Not that it wasn't a good goal but how are you gonna pip Jorgito into that #2 spot? He scored off a bicycle kick and he might actually be smaller than the ball. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment